Transforming Education: Our Theory of Change
When pressed to adapt to extraordinary challenges and remain relevant, successful organizations use four key strategies to transform:
- Recruit and empower great talent.
- Clearly define objectives and measure success.
- Direct resources to where they are needed most.
- Use technology and innovation to maximize impact.
These same strategies apply to transforming education. To advance the conditions that each North Carolina student needs to be successful, therefore, BEST NC will advocate for policies that:
- Elevate educators.
- Set high standards and promote meaningful accountability.
- Uplift underperforming schools and students.
- Personalize teaching and learning.